ALTEN is Europe’s leader in technology and engineering consultancy with 30,000 employees worldwide.
Have you ever heard about Spotify’s Agile scaling framework?
Today, there is a huge revolution in our ecosystem.
ALTEN Belgium is already collaborating with more than 80 clients in the Banking, Insurance and Financial Services sector to develop the technologies of tomorrow. Subjects like cloud computing, internet of things and big data are part of our daily life.
Therefore, we are looking for a candidate who’s passionate about Digital as you’ll be the central person between our customers and ALTEN’s consultant team.
You will get the opportunity to develop, together with our top management, your own Business Unit!
ALTEN is looking for tomorrow’s leaders!
Become part of our team in Brussels and we’ll develop together our entrepreneurship
In our Brussels office, you will enjoy a dynamic environment, while taking advantages of a multinational group organisation with:
- A dynamic and professional team with a great atmosphere
- A company awarded by Trends Gazelle 2018 as one of the fastest growing companies in Belgium
- An amazing opportunity to evolve based on your personal performance
- A customised management training program to develop your professional skills and grow at a personal level
- A nice place to work in the center of Brussels
You will be in charge of enhancing ALTEN’s activity in Belgium, by:
- Developing ALTEN on the Belgian Digital market
- By analyzing the market and discovering new market trends while identifying customer’s potentials
- By building a meaningful working relationship with decision-makers (up to VP level)
- By being responsible for the full sales lifecycle including final contract negotiation
- Managing your own team
- By identifying and growing your team of specialized engineers in partnership with the recruitment division
- By conducting interviews and hiring suitable candidates in line with the Business Unit’s strategy
- By managing hierarchically your team of consultants while being responsible of the success of projects
- Being responsible of all financial aspects
- By managing the profit & loss of your own activity, including optimization targets
- By assuring the sustainability of your projects
You have a degree in Engineering or a Master in Business and you already have a strong interest for the technical environment or for B&B sales.
Fluency in Dutch/French and English is mandatory.
Does this sound exciting to you? You want to learn more about this offer?
We look forward to meeting you!
To apply, you can send your CV to email@example.comAPPLY FOR THIS JOB