ALTEN is Europe’s leader in technology and engineering consultancy with 30,000 employees worldwide.
Within the Business Unit Automotive, ALTEN Belgium is in collaboration with several major Vehicle Manufacturers (OEM) and Tier 1 suppliers to build the car of tomorrow. Subjects like electrical vehicle platform development and autonomous driving systems are part of our daily life. With other customers, we’re working on the factories of tomorrow, making sure that Belgium remains a top choice for the production of high end vehicles and vehicle systems.
This is why we are looking for a candidate who’s passionate about Automotive as you’ll be the central person between our customers and ALTEN’s consultant team.
You will get the opportunity to develop, together with our top management, your own Business Unit!
ALTEN is looking for tomorrow’s leaders!
Become part of our team in Brussels and we’ll develop together our entrepreneurship skills.
In our Brussels office, you will enjoy a dynamic environment, while taking advantages of a multinational group organisation with:
- A dynamic and professional team with a great atmosphere
- A company awarded by Trends Gazelle 2018 as one of the fastest growing companies in Belgium
- An amazing opportunity to evolve based on your personal performance
- A customised management training program to develop your professional skills and grow at a personal level
- A nice place to work in the center of Brussels
You will be in charge of enhancing ALTEN’s activity in Belgium, by:
- Developing ALTEN on the Belgian Automotive market
- By analyzing the market and discovering new market trends while identifying customer’s potentials
- By building a meaningful working relationship with key decision-makers inside top OEM’s and Tier-1 supplier (up to VP level)
- By being responsible for the full sales lifecycle including final contract negotiation
- Managing your own team
- By identifying and growing your team of specialized engineers in partnership with the recruitment division
- By conducting interviews and hiring suitable candidates in line with the Business Unit’s strategy
- By managing hierarchically your team of consultants while being responsible of the success of projects
- Being responsible of all financial aspects
- By managing the profit & loss of your own activity, including optimization targets
- By assuring the sustainability of your projects
You have a degree in Engineering or a Master in Business and you already have a strong interest for the technical environment or for B&B sales.
Fluency in Dutch/French and English is mandatory.
Does this sound exciting to you? You want to learn more about this offer?
We look forward to meeting you!
To apply, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY FOR THIS JOB