Are you a skilled and committed Electronics Engineer looking for new opportunities? Would you like to be part of a dynamic environment where you can build on to your previous experiences? Then we could be the right employer for you!
Due to the growth of the business activity, from the International Talent Acquisition Department, we are now looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join our team in the industry of Costumer Electronics in St. Gallen or in Zurich in the Defense industry.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
- Configuration of an integrated circuit FPGA with the use of VHDL language based on Linux
- Successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of the project
- Writing of unit specification and of design description
- Writing of Realtime Application
- 5 years of experience in FPGA preferable for Aerospace, Defense or Costumer Electronics industry
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in electronic science and engineering or a related discipline
- Experienced in VHDL for Design and Simulation
- Experience in digital image processing in Realtime
- Displays strong communication, organizational and team building skills
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)