ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems. Its 28.000 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors. In a fast globalising world, ALTEN integrates with the R&D strategy of its clients to support performance and partner them in breaking into new markets. ALTEN is active in 20 countries, covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to full-blown project outsourcing. It is the technology partner of choice for Europe’s leading companies.
Due to the growth of the business activity, from the International Talent Acquisition Department, we are now looking for a C++ Software Developer to join our team in the industry of Costumer Electronics in St. Gallen (the German speaking part of Switzerland).
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
- Successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of the project
- Development of a Software in C++ based on Linux for different projects
- Writing of unit specification and of design description
- Writing of Realtime Application
- 5 years of experience in C/C++ development based on Linux preferable for Aerospace, Defense or Costumer Electronics industry
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline
- Experience in digital image processing in Realtime
- Displays strong communication, organizational and team building skills
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)