ALTEN is Europe’s leader in technology and engineering consultancy with 30,000 employees worldwide.
ALTEN Belgium is already collaborating with several clients in the Life Science sectors to develop the technologies of tomorrow in Flanders, Brussels & Wallonia.
To strengthen its services and solutions portfolio within the Life Science environment, ALTEN BELGIUM is actively looking for a “TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER” to support our Technical Department in developing business strategies and implementing action plans in Computer System Validation.
- Supervises the technical and financial delivery of the projects under his responsibility
- Quality of the outputs
- Project Management Best practices
- Prepares and animates Quarterly project committees
- Attends Monthly project committees
- Follows the KPIs and defines actions with the team leaders
- Main point of contact in ALTEN for all topics related to the projects under his responsibility
- Manages ressources and skills allocated to the project
- Functional manager of the Team Leaders
- Realizes the project follow-up with each team member
- Participates to the yearly evaluation of the consultants
- Negotiates with the customer
- Supports projects of high technical complexity in Computer System Validation
- Works together with the Business Managers to deliver solutions
- French or Dutch / Fluent in English
- 2 years of prior experience on complex projects as project manager
- Contribution to the writing of technical offers
- Proven ability to ensure the technical delivery of projects in CSV
Good communication skills
Proven ability to manage a team
Ability to transmit one's knowledge