ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems. Its 28.000 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors. In a fast globalising world, ALTEN integrates with the R&D strategy of its clients to support performance and partner them in breaking into new markets. ALTEN is active in 20 countries, covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to full-blown project outsourcing. It is the technology partner of choice for Europe’s leading companies.
Due to the growth of the business activity we have now an open position for a Senior Software Developer with experience in Automation Testing in the Pharma Industry in Rotkreuz (Canton Zug, Switzerland).
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
- Successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of the project
- Development of a Software in C#
- Writing of unit specification and of design description
- Integration of automated testing
- Timing and assisting in all the meetings
- Management of risks and issues
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline
- 5 years of experience in of C# development
- Experience in event driven design and continuous integration
- Knowledge in unit testing and integration testing automated
- Knowledge in TFS and GIT, as a plus knowledge in Docker and RabbitMQ
- Preferable with Scrum certification
- Strong communication, organizational and team building skills
- Language skills: English mandatory