ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems. Its 28.000 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
In a fast globalising world, ALTEN integrates with the R&D strategy of its clients to support performance and partner them in breaking into new markets. ALTEN is active in 20 countries, covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to full-blown project outsourcing. It is the technology partner of choice for Europe’s leading companies.
Due to the growth of the business activity in Switzerland we are now looking for a Configuration and Deploy Specialist to join our team in the Banking Industry close to Lugano (Ticino).
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
- Software deployment
- Application configuration activities
- Coordinate technical teams for deploy when needed
- Coding of automation and monitoring scripts
- Issues investigation and troubleshooting
- Contribution to design and technical documentation of deploys
- Collaboration with specialists of different areas for the implementation of cross-domain activities
- Ticket management (L2/L3 support)
- On-call service (7x24) and early/late shifts
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field
- Senior profile with proven working experience (3+ years) in Configuration and Deploy domains
- Good knowledge and experience with DevOps/Automation languages such as Ansible and Puppet
- Experience in analyzing technical problems and preparing and automating recurring administrative activities
- Experience with Unix (mainly Linux and AIX) and related scripting languages
- Basic knowledge of Secure Data Transfer topics (SFTP)
- Basic knowledge of SSL and digital certificates
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and cope with strict deadlines
- Fluent in written and spoken English – German and Italian are considered as a plus