Do you want to add value to an organization by having responsibilities?
- Willing to MIX BUSINESS ASPECTS & TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE?
- Willing to have a DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE IN CONSULTING?
- Willing to MANAGE YOUR OWN TEAM OF CONSULTANTS?
- Willing to get a FAST CAREER EVOLUTION BASED ON MERITOCRACY?
Have you ever thought of becoming an Key Account Manager @ ALTEN BELGIUM?
ALTEN is Europe’s leader in technology and engineering consultancy with 30,000 employees worldwide.
ALTEN Belgium is already collaborating with more than 80 clients in the Public, Industry, Banking & Finance sectors to develop the technologies of tomorrow in Flanders, Brussels & Wallonia. Subjects like cloud computing, industry 4.0, internet of things and big data are part of our daily life.
Due to our recent growth, we are opening a new position of Key Account Manager dedicated to our biggest clients within the Engineering (BU Energy) industry.
Being an experienced actor in the Engineering and energy sector, you will use your technical expertise by representing ALTEN Belgium while demonstrating your LEADERSHIP skills by managing your own team of consultants.
You will be entitled to become an ENTREPRENEUR in managing your own BUSINESS UNIT.
- Gather new business leads by maintaining relationships with your Key Accounts
- Optimize business profitability with named account
- Be the link between ALTEN Belgium and your Key Accounts at a global level
- Close offer deals on service-based contracts (fixed-price, SLA-based, delivery-based) or on time-based contracts (delegation of consultants)
- Participate and realize the redaction of offers, reporting...
- Support the achievement of commercial objectives and pro-active development of corrective actions
- Transformation of existing projects into more complex and technical deliveries
RECRUITMENT AND TEAM LEADING
- Forecast, select & recruit your new consultants team
- Be in charge of the consultant career evolution (annual review, training…) and their relationship within ALTEN Belgium
- Lead your own team of consultants
- Supervise the financial status of your activity
- Organize & coordinate the commercial relationships with your partners
- 4-6 years of experience within the Engineering industry or a closely related industry
- Engineer degree (> Master Level)
- Dutch or French speaker, fluent in English
- Good listener and communicator, convincing and pro-active
- Autonomous personality who can manage his/her own priorities
- Team player keeping a focus on the company’s interests
- Good with initiative and motivation to reach planned & ambitious goals
- Key player eager to join the most challenging milestone of the ALTEN BELGIUM History