ALTEN is Europe’s leader in technology and engineering consultancy with 30,000 employees worldwide.
ALTEN Belgium is already collaborating with more than 80 clients in the Public, Industry, Banking & Finance sectors to develop the technologies of tomorrow in Flanders, Brussels & Wallonia. Subjects like cloud computing, industry 4.0, internet of things and big data are part of our daily life.
To strengthen its services and solutions portfolio within the IT & Digital environment, ALTEN BELGIUM is actively looking for a “TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER” to support our Technical Department in developing business strategies and implementing action plans.
The Technical Team of ALTEN Belgium is responsible for the mentoring of consultants working on the customers’ sites on specific missions. They also ensure the delivery of projects where ALTEN is committed on results.
Under the supervision of the ALTEN BELGIUM Technical Director you will be responsible for:
- Project Management: Team leading of the project management IT Team
- Oversee each project’s life cycle from conception to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness and resource efficiency
- Develop and revise statements of work, which should include accurate time and cost estimates
- Analyze user requirements and usability metrics to ensure customer satisfaction
- Apply architectural and functional specifications to each project
- Bid Management:
- Responsible for writing, introducing and coordinating the bid response process
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of ‘standard’ answers and templates
- Identify ways to improve the quality, consistency and efficiency of the bid response process
- Liaise with other teams and senior stake holders to ensure on time and quality submissions
- Presales: Provide the sales team with technical advice and support if required (Bid Defense, RFI, RFP, technical meeting with clients)
- Consulting: Direct coaching & audit assignment for customers
- Training: Develop & conduct internal trainings relating to his technical expertise area.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Testing / Test Automation
- ISTQB® Advanced Level Test Manager and/or Test Analyst certification
- Knowledge and application of test automation systems
- Dutch, French and English proficiency
- Strong experience in coaching and training people
- Experience in managing and leading a team with a hands-on and flexible approach
- Excellent planning, organizational skills and attention to detail and a clear focus on high quality and business achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-tasking and effectively handle stressful situations
- Pre-sales experience and willingness
- Enthusiasm, drive, thoroughness, diligence and a willingness to take personal responsibility