ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems. Its 28.000 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors. In a fast globalising world, ALTEN integrates with the R&D strategy of its clients to support performance and partner them in breaking into new markets. ALTEN is active in 20 countries, covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to full-blown project outsourcing. It is the technology partner of choice for Europe’s leading companies.
Due to the growth of the business activity, from the International Talent Acquisition Department, we are now looking for a Procurement Lead to join our team in the Life and Science Industry in the French speaking part of Switzerland.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
- Plan and manage procurement activities.
- Support the development of the Capital Procurement Plan.
- Support budget quaote requests.
- Lead competitive selection processes of both equipment and services required by the project.
- Follow-up on purchase requisitions.
- Report activities and lead development.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years of experience in procurement.
- Demonstrated experience with CAPEX and EPCM/EPC structures.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in international settings.
- Good at data and anlysis management.
- English is a must; French is a plus.