Are you a skilled and committed Structures Engineers looking for new opportunities? Would you like to be part of a dynamic environment where you can build on to your previous experiences? Then we could be the right employer for you!
ALTEN Switzerland is growing rapidly within our TECHNO division and we are looking for experienced and dedicated Structures Engineers with experience in aerospace for interesting challenges based in the Zurich area. For our consultants it means that you will have opportunities to grow with us and also to influence in what directions we are expanding. Your development is our most important focus.
- Issue analytical procedure and FE models.
- Perform Fatigue, Damage Tolerance (F&DT) and Repair analysis tasks using specific calculation tools.
- Issue detailed technical reports describing the work performed, Support on certification process.
- Calculation for aircraft structures.
- Follow-up project progress.
- Background in Mechanical Engineering (Bachelor, Masters), Aerospace Engineering or other relevant studies.
- At least 5 years experience with a relevant Aerospace experience.
- Professional experience with composite and metallic materials.
- Working experience with specialized computer tools as Patran and Nastran or any other stress calculation tools (MathCad, Hypermesh, Afgrow).
- Proven knowledge of Hand calculation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus.