We are looking for Test Engineer with focus on Mobile Test Automation to join our team on full-time basis starting from January 2019.
Are you an Test Engineer with a background in Mobile Test Automation? Are you looking for a job in the center of that place high demands on you as a person? Are you simultaneously driven, a good communicator, analytical and flexible?
To thrive in the role of consultant at ALTEN, you are solution-oriented, structured and driven. As a consultant, you have many contacts and therefore we encourage you to create and maintain relationships and enjoy working in teams.
- Analyze and dissect system requirements and technical specifications to create and execute test cases for large business initiatives
- Establish and maintain test cases and test data
- Create and maintain test cases in Quality Center and/or Test Director
- Actively participate in walk-through, inspection, review and user group meetings for quality assurance
- Work with business users, system analysts, designers and programmers to create and analyze various required project documents
- Participate in production implementation verification and being accountable for validating system quality
- Plan, document, evaluate and track testing results to ensure system applications are free from defects
- Communicate and interact with appropriate areas on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data, workflow and/or functionality within Information Technology software
- Comply with standards of the software development life cycle and follow strategies, plans and procedures within information Technology software
- Comply with standards and strategies of the software development life cycle
- Ability to write test cases and execute testing within a web service environment
- Very good knowledge in Appium
- Very good knowledge of Java
- Fluent English, German is a great asset
- In-depth knowledge of MacOS / XCode
- Good knowledge of CI (preferably Jenkins, BitBucket, Openshift)