Do you want to take the next step in your career? Due to the size of the project we are about to start, ALTEN Switzerland is looking for a Test Engineer, who will also undertake activities as a Test Manager.
At ALTEN, it is a certainty to adapt your own work situation according to your life situation. With us, you have the opportunity to influence vacation, education, payroll and benefits. And for our customers, it means they get the most engaging technology consultants.
Personal qualities we value is your ability to act independently and professionally. You are positive, outgoing and driven with the ability to create and maintain good relationships with our customers. You are stimulated by problem-solving and use your creativity to find new solutions. Of course, you have a genuine technological interest! We will pay particular attention to personal qualities.
- Testing in the agile (SCRUM / SAFe) environment
- Testing the cloud
- Executing test cases according to test planning in ALM
- Creating defects from the test cases in ALM
- Performing tests across all test levels
- Planning the test execution in an agile environment
- Reporting of the execution of the tests (heatmaps)
- Performing Defect Management
- Ensuring communication with the stakeholders (including the operator Umsysteme)
- Maintaining test guidelines and test documentation
- Reporting test procedures and test results at C-level
- Experience in testing of IT infrastructure (computing centers) and networks
- Good knowledge of HP ALM
- Test experience in the agile (SCRUM / SAFe) environment
- Experience in handling and using web interfaces (such as REST, XML data transfers).
- Experience in the production and execution of SQL scripts and reports.
- Experience in remote access to systems.
- Experience in level-based communication (e.g. with the team or with the project committee at C-level)
- Experience in training new project staff in testing.
- Fluent German is a MUST, a good English level would be a great plus
- Ideally IT infrastructure background