ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems. Its 28.000 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors. In a fast globalising world, ALTEN integrates with the R&D strategy of its clients to support performance and partner them in breaking into new markets. ALTEN is active in 20 countries, covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to full-blown project outsourcing. It is the technology partner of choice for Europe’s leading companies.
Due to the growth of the business activity, from the International Talent Acquisition Department, we are now looking for a Machining engineer to join our team in the Life and Science Industry in the French speaking part of Switzerland.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
- Support the engineering team and department communication through the organization.
- Participate to equipment choice decision and validation.
- Document machining process.
- Collaborate with affiliate companies.
- Master/Bachelor degree with at least 5 years of experience.
- Experience in validation and equipment installation.
- Knowledge of medical device industry is required.
- Experience with autoCAD is needed.
- Project manager skills.
- English is a must (French is a plus).