Have you worked as a Level II Support Engineer for a few years and want to take the next step in your career? Do you feel that the consulting role attracts? ALTEN is now looking for Helpdesk Support Engineer (Level 2) to join our team in Adliswil on January 2019.
Personal qualities that we value are your ability to act independently and commercially. You are positive, outgoing and driven. You are stimulated by solving problems and using your creativity to find new solutions. You consider you salary to be in relation to your competence and further we share responsibility with you to maintain and develop your competitive consultancy profile.
- Acknowledge and resolve user service requests utilizing the service request management system
- Applie standard principles, concepts and techniques toward the identification and resolution of user problems
- Provide resolution to an assortment of problems of moderately complex scope
- Interact with all areas of Information Services as necessary
- Contribute to the advancement of the organization’s adoption of the Windows 7 &10 operating system by adding to the standards for its configuration and management and also developing effective methods for its deployment.
- Escalate more difficult user issues with Skype for Business as appropriate
- 5-10 years’ work experience in IT
- 5 years’ experience in 1st and 2nd level support
- Windows 7 & 10 know-how
- Skype for Business troubleshooting know-how
- SCCM (System Center Configuration management) troubleshooting know-how
- AD (Active Directory) know-how
- Meeting room support know-how beneficial
- ITIL certified
- Microsoft certification beneficial
- German is mandatory (fluent)
- English is mandatory (at least B1 level)
- Italian beneficial