Are you a skilled and committed Avionics or Electrical Technician looking for new opportunities? Would you like to be part of a dynamic environment where you can build on to your previous experiences? Then we could be the right employer for you!
ALTEN Switzerland is growing rapidly within our TECHNO division and we are looking for experienced and dedicated Avionics Technician to join us on new projects in the aerospace sector based in the canton of Lucerne. For our consultants it means that you will have opportunities to grow with us and also to influence in what directions we are expanding. Your development is our most important focus.
- Perform the maintenance of the aircraft on the hangar.
- Carrying out all maintenance and modification work (instruments, electronics, radio and avionics) on the overall aircraft system.
- Carrying out general mechanical work on the basis of approved documentation.
- Updating of the work documentation according to the corresponding specifications.
- Independent troubleshooting and correction of defects.
- Reporting of any type of malfunction and/or potential malfunction.
- Perform pre and post avionics installation aircraft, avionics and systems inspections.
- Removal and reinstallation of aircraft upholstery and panels for access to components.
- Electrical or Avionics Systems repair and maintenance experience.
- Maintenance and repair (MRO) experience.
- Ownership of some EASA licence (B1 / B2) a big plus.
- German fluent.