ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems. Its 28.000 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors. In a fast globalising world, ALTEN integrates with the R&D strategy of its clients to support performance and partner them in breaking into new markets. ALTEN is active in 20 countries, covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to full-blown project outsourcing. It is the technology partner of choice for Europe’s leading companies.
Due to the growth of the business activity, from the International Talent Acquisition Department, we are now looking for a Quality Engineer-Validation Consultantto join our team in the Life and Science Industry in the French speaking part of Switzerland.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
- Support manufacturing operations in the areas of process development, tool design, machine programming and layout, machinery and equipment, continuous improvement and other duties associated with engineering support of production.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related
- 4-6 years of experience in quality engineering
- Experience with ISO 9000, ISO 13485 and GMP
- Experience in Design and Process validation
- Medical Device background
- English and French languages are required