ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems. Its 28.000 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors. In a fast globalising world, ALTEN integrates with the R&D strategy of its clients to support performance and partner them in breaking into new markets. ALTEN is active in 20 countries, covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to full-blown project outsourcing. It is the technology partner of choice for Europe’s leading companies.
Due to the growth of the business activity, from the International Talent Acquisition Department, we are now looking for a Project Manager to join our team in the Life and Science Industry in the French speaking part of Switzerland.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
- Coordinate and support manufacturing activities
- Ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the solution deployed in support of the business goals and objectives
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines using appropriate tools
- Communicate project implementation options
- Bachelor´s degree in business/information systems or related
- 1-3 years of experience in managing business projects
- Experience with MS Project
- Ability to effectively define, plan and manage projects
- Experience in a Medical Device regulated environment
- Stong knowledge in MS Office
- Skills in PLM systems, Agile PLM, SAP
- English and French languages are mandatory