ALTEN’s offices manage the delivery of projects for leading technical businesses across the Netherlands. This may be on the customer’s premises or at the Alten Delivery Centres in Eindhoven, Capelle a/d IJssel or Apeldoorn.
ALTEN Netherlands has ambitious aims for growth in the coming years. These goals form part of the Alten Group’s international strategy, which will naturally provide many opportunities. If you choose a career at Alten, you can develop yourself towards e.g. a System Engineer, Architect, Technical Team Lead or even the ultimate Specialist.
ALTEN Netherlands offers:
- Interesting projects, mainly in the Netherlands but potentially throughout Europe
- An ambitious environment with technically-minded colleagues
- Immediate employment on a permanent contract
- Our full attention and space to develop both technically and personally
- An excellent salary and fantastic benefits, including company car, non-contributory pension and of course an ample training budget
- An international ambience with many contacts across Europe
Interested in the full ALTEN Netherlands story, visit our local website: www.alten.nl.
- A technical Bachelor or Master’s Degree
- Experience with the field of Test Engineering
- Experience with scripting languages (f.e. Python) and preferably knowledge of Object Oriented Programming languages like C++ and Java
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/build environments like Jenkins
- Sufficient knowledge English language, both verbally and in writing
- Advantage: master the Dutch language or willing to learn
- You have a critical and analytical attitude
- You are constantly looking for the best possible solutions
- You have the necessary social skills to ask for something as clear as possible to get something clear
- You have the persuasive power to align all stakeholders as much as possible