You will report to the International Development Department. Your assignment consists in consolidating and analysing the operational data from ALTEN in Sweden.
• Modern & International company culture.
• Open mindset (friendly staff , regular personalised feedback, pragmatic working environment, reachable management).
• Horizontal & multicultural management.
• Competitive Salary.
• Working at a leader Consulting Company in Europe in Technology and Engineering.
You can send your Resume also to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your main tasks will be the following ones:
• Assist the Local BC&A in managing, maintaining and optimizing the company's performance by analysing numerous operational and business metrics. Analysing with a critical eye the weekly operational indicators (KPIs).
• Help on developing and maintaining the main work tools and reports (Weekly Report and Forecast mainly) by gathering data, perform data-mining and analysis using tools such as MS Excel.
• Maintain & create various dashboards for the Top Management of Alten in Italy to drive and monitor their activity.
• Maintain & create various dashboards related to other Departments of Alten in Italy (HR, Recruitment, and Finance) in their cross-operations with BC&A function.
• Support Local BC&A in:
• The Implementation of the Bonus System for the management team
• the monthly business review (MBR) with the Top Management & the COO
• the Committee Career (CC) (biannual assessment of the commercial/management team based on operational data.
• Graduated from a Business School.
• Experience 1 year minimum.
• Proficient with Office Package (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word).
• You have a basic Financial Reporting systems knowledge (i.e. P&L…).
• You have the ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work both independently and within a team.
• You have a good human contact and a critical mindset, you are autonomous, rigorous, figures oriented, dynamic, with a very good synthesis spirit, effective time management, and strong verbal skills.
• You are looking for a challenging, demanding but rewarding position.