Are you a skilled and committed IT Project Manager looking for new opportunities? Would you like to be part of a dynamic environment where you can build on to your previous experiences? Then we could be the right employer for you!
ALTEN Switzerland is growing rapidly within our IT division and we are looking for experienced and dedicated Project Managers For our consultants it means that you will have opportunities to grow with us and also to influence in what directions we are expanding. Your development is our most important focus.
- Managing highly complex, mission-critical programs (e.g. working with stakeholders from different legal entities in different jurisdictions or cultural environments)
- Initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing complex projects (e.g. sales and implementation of new functionalities and modules or consulting)
- Leading and directing large project teams
- Responsible for the respect of the project’s schedule and administration
- Organizing the project’s meetings and preparation of minutes
- Coordination and preparation of projects
- Maintenance of the project risk registry and follow-up on mitigation actions
- Directs the preparation and maintenance of reports for the function. Prepares periodic reports for management and others as needed.
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science / Economics or similar
- Project Management Certification (PMP or PRINCE2)
- Proficient in IT project or other project management software
- Action-oriented and accustomed to working under tight deadlines and high workload
- Target-oriented to provide committed deliverables on time
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with an excellent professional attitude
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
- Experience in Banking environment
- Fluent in Italian, English and French is a must
APPLY FOR THIS JOB