ALTEN Switzerland is now looking for engaged and passionate System Engineering Expert with a strong knowledge in Skype for Business to join our team on full-time basis. You now have the opportunity to help transform leading organizations and work with forefront methods and technology stacks. Choose ALTEN, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Identify and apply optimizations for operations within Skype for Business and IT infrastructure (ITIL Based)
- Implement changes in an agile setup and proceed with troubleshooting in incident case
- Coordinating customer expectations according to product capabilities and align to internal processes and solutions
- Deliver expert consulting, design and engineering support to customers across multiple Unified Communication and Collaboration products
- Deliver reporting and trending information across the companies' unified communication platforms
- Participate in multiple aspects of delivery life-cycle which includes technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of Unified Communication technologies.
- Technical Degree (ETH /University/ FH / HF)
- In-deapth Know-how in the Microsoft UCC solution (Skype for Business)
- Know-how in ICT solutions as well as in other products of the Microsoft environment (Windows Server, Exchange, O365)
- Several years of professional experience with UCC customer projects (design, engineering as well as conceptual and analytical implementation)
- Several years of professional experience in the operation of Microsoft Skype for Business Solutions as Operational Engineer (2nd and 3rd Level Support)
- Experience with Verba, Skype Shield, West Emergency Gateway or Polycom would be a great plus
- Knowledge of SIP, RTP, H.323, MGCP and other protocols
- Strong social skills in dealing with customers
- Very good English. German is a great plus