ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems. Its 28.000 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors. In a fast globalising world, ALTEN integrates with the R&D strategy of its clients to support performance and partner them in breaking into new markets. ALTEN is active in 20 countries, covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to full-blown project outsourcing. It is the technology partner of choice for Europe’s leading companies.
Due to the growth of the business activity, from the International Talent Acquisition Department, we are now looking for QC Laboratory Analyst to join our team in the Life and Science Industry in the French speaking part of Switzerland.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
- Execute validation runs in accordance with cGMP
- Perform testing of concrete and raw materials in the lab, concrete plant, and jobsite with application of GDPs
- Manage resources to ensure testing is completed accurately and on schedule
- Investigate non-conformances to test acceptance criteria
- Support maintenance of coagulation analyzers
- Maintain a clean, safe, reliable, and compliant lab facility and equipment
- Education:CFC’s degree or professional diploma in Biochemistry, Chemistry or life sciences
- 2 years’ experience working in a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical company
- In-depth understanding of cGMP/GLP regulations and regulatory guidelines for testing of pharmaceutical products
- Good understanding of analytical method validation
- Advanced laboratory skills
- Good knowledge in English and French
- Knowledge of most common office software
- Strong team player with good problem solving and good communication skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB