ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems. Its 28.000 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors. In a fast globalising world, ALTEN integrates with the R&D strategy of its clients to support performance and partner them in breaking into new markets. ALTEN is active in 20 countries, covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to full-blown project outsourcing. It is the technology partner of choice for Europe’s leading companies.
Due to the growth of the business activity, from the International Talent Acquisition Department, we are now looking for a HVAC and Coldroom Engineer to join our team in the Life and Science Industry in the German speaking part of Switzerland.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
- Responsible and accountable within the Project Team and through BOD, Detailed Design, Construction, Commissioning, Qualification and Start Up for buildings: Administration, Bulk, Fill Finish, CUP: Central utilities, Warehouse
- Responsible and accountable for leading the Process design, inputting across the HVAC and Cleanroom-Design in accordance with the approved design, local codes, EHS- as well as cGMP regulatory requirements
- Coordinate with project and building Leads in the project in order to assure overall coordination of the timelines and resources
- Experienced in managing teams
- Experienced as project manager
- +8 years of experience
- English is mandatory; German is a PLUS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB