ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems. Its 28.000 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors. In a fast globalising world, ALTEN integrates with the R&D strategy of its clients to support performance and partner them in breaking into new markets. ALTEN is active in 20 countries, covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to full-blown project outsourcing. It is the technology partner of choice for Europe’s leading companies.
Due to the growth of the business activity, from the International Talent Acquisition Department, we are now looking for a Construction Manager to join our team in the Life and Science Industry in the German speaking part of Switzerland.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
- Represents the Facility Project Team and CSL in matters related to Construction Management and Construction (Client CM)
- Interfaces with Jacobs (CM) and the construction contractors
- Proactively ensures that CSL’s needs and expectations are being met during the preconstruction and construction phases to support the on time and safe delivery of the Facility Project
- Education as Civil Engineer, Degree level preferred but not essential if suitable experience can be demonstrated
- English is a must, German is a plus
- 15 to 20 years construction/construction management is industrial project
- Experience within the Biopharma and Pharma industries and an understanding of GxP/GDP/GEP would be an advantage
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills - able to communicate with senior management and with tradespeople
- Well developed technical skills related to industrial design and construction