ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems. Its 28.000 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors. In a fast globalising world, ALTEN integrates with the R&D strategy of its clients to support performance and partner them in breaking into new markets. ALTEN is active in 20 countries, covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to full-blown project outsourcing. It is the technology partner of choice for Europe’s leading companies.
Due to the growth of the business activity, from the International Talent Acquisition Department, we are now looking for a Biologics Technical Development Project Manager to join our team in the Life and Science Industry in the German speaking part of Switzerland.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
- Organize meetings of the global technical subteam, facilitation of the agenda, follow-up of action items & providing minutes
- Assistant to Technical Project Leader (TPL) in leading the technical subteams for assigned projects
- Expert in the Project Management System Planview “Horizon” and other Portfolio Management relevant planning and tracking tools
- Maintain the cross-functional BTD Project Plans for the assigned Portfolio in Horizon, Project Management System based on input from the TPL and Sub Team
- Liaise with Finance (BPA & Controller) for project cost tracking and phasing
- Liaise with other GDD line functions (GDD GPM & Clinical Planner) to ensure timely update of BTD relevant work packages (WP), particularly prior to tollgate and other decision points
- Generate regular Horizon & financial tool reports for portfolio & project reviews
- Support development of processes, governance and best practices for data entry and maintenance in Horizon & other planning tools together with other resource planners & BTD PM
- Ensures data entry & reporting are done in compliance to above defined processes and best practices together with other resource planners & BTD PMO
- Bachelor of Science in Pharma or Life Science. Business Administration Degree is an asset
- Fluent English (German is a plus)
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry in technical (CMC) development (potentially in other development functions, project management or finance as well), preferably with exposure to Biologics
- Very good understanding and background of development and technical operations environments. Finance expertise is an asset
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel & Sharepoint. Experience in Planview Horizon is an asset
- Adaptable and flexible. Must demonstrate ability and willingness to learn new systems and processes quickly and readily. Willing and able to work hands-on with complex IT system
- Great attention to accuracy and detail. Demonstrated technical and database skills
- Strong customer focus; experience in working in service functions or providing customer support
- Experience in working within a global team environment and be a supportive team player
- Solid organizational skills and ability to meet timelines
- Must be able to work independently, and handle new assignment with minimal supervision