ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems. Its 28.000 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors. In a fast globalising world, ALTEN integrates with the R&D strategy of its clients to support performance and partner them in breaking into new markets. ALTEN is active in 20 countries, covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to full-blown project outsourcing. It is the technology partner of choice for Europe’s leading companies.
Due to the growth of the business activity, from the International Talent Acquisition Department, we are now looking for a 3D Model Engineer to join our team in the Life and Science Industry in the German speaking part of Switzerland.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
- Coordinate and drive third-party design and modeling teams.
- Check and edit 2D/3D-Models for the plant under Facility Project and Engineering Services leadership.
- Build Information Modeling Management.
- Develop, Define, maintain and update CSL Lengnau Building Information Modeling Processes, Policies, Technology, Team and Suppliers.
- At least 5 years’ experience in 3D modeling and 2D layouts mandatory, ideally involving Capex/Facility Building and improving projects in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing modeling experience mandatory.
- 3D Model tool Naviswork mandatory, with knowledge of downpipe schematics preferred.
- 3D drawing software mandatory, such as Revit or Microstation Tricad
- 3D planning, strongly desired
- English and German
APPLY FOR THIS JOB