You want to take the next step towards your career? Then you are welcome at ALTEN in Germany! We support, advise, solve problems, create innovations, and are therefore a competent development partner for renowned national and international customers. The ALTEN Group is one of Europe's leading engineering service provider. Integrated into this international network, we offer you challenging tasks and the chance to experience variety.
As a V.I.E (French for Volunteer International en Enterprise) you are part of ALTEN for at least twelve months and handle full-fledged tasks of a young professional independently. More about the V.I.E program at https://de.alten.com/en/career/graduates/volunteers-programme-vie.html
Join us as V.I.E (m/f) Project Management Aeronautics in Donauwörth, Germany
- As V.I.E (m/f) project management you work in an international environment in the field configuration management for helicopters
- You support our project team in data compilation
- Moreover you are responsible for the communication and coordination with different technical departments
- You document the results and take over the database maintenance
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in engineering for example in Aeronautics, Automobile, industrial engineering, engineering and management
- Ideally you have first experience in configuration management and project coordination
- You are a communicative person and team player and fulfill the conditions for participation in V.I.E programme
- You are fluent in English and have good German language skills, French is a plus
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchyG
- Gain valuable insights in the work of well-known major manufacturers or first-tier suppliers in all business sectors
- You will get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
Enjoy working on challenges beyond departmental boundaries? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today to Susann Aszyk using firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB