You want to take the next step towards your career? Then you are welcome at ALTEN in Germany! We support, advise, solve problems, create innovations, and are therefore a competent development partner for renowned national and international customers. The ALTEN Group is one of Europe's leading engineering service provider. Integrated into this international network, we offer you challenging tasks and the chance to experience variety.
Join us as Junior International SAP Consultant (m/f) in Munich, Germany.
- As a Junior SAP Consultant (m/f) you work within our team on various projects in different SAP modules
- In addition, you participate in the integration of new companies. This gives you the opportunity to participate in important project decisions on a high-level management level
- After some time, you will be able to independently process the requests of the users directly or via a ticket system
- During maintenance and service work in the SAP system, you are actively taking over tasks in an international environment
- You are involved in the complete life cycle of project management and you can take on subprojects in the future
- To accomplish those tasks, you work with different departments and build up a broad knowledge base for a company's business processes
- You can follow German courses with professional Teacher
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree and have eventually first experience in form of internships, ideally in SAP
- You are looking for an international and varied working environment in Germany in which your German, English and French language skills can be used optimally
- You are a team oriented and proactive person with affinity to technical topics
- You have a positive attitude as well as good communication and organizational skills
- You are familiar with MS office
- You speak English, German and eventually French
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
Enjoy working on challenges beyond departmental boundaries? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today to Susann Aszyk using firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online.APPLY FOR THIS JOB