You want to take the next step towards your career? Then you are welcome at ALTEN in Germany! We support, advise, solve problems, create innovations, and are therefore a competent development partner for renowned national and international customers. The ALTEN Group is one of Europe's leading engineering service provider. Integrated into this international network, we offer you challenging tasks and the chance to experience variety.
Join us as Senior Application Engineer (m/f) Semiconductor in Stuttgart or Böblingen Germany.
- As Senior Application Engineer (m/f) you provide test application development support for System on a Chip (SoC) test systems to German and European customers of the semiconductor industry
- Therefore, you design and develop test methodologies and solutions using V93000 SmarTest software
- You also develop test programs and design hardware interfaces for SoC devices using SoC T2000 Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
- Moreover, you optimize test programs to reduce test time and increase fault coverage
- Additionally, you solve engineering and production problems for customers and integrate the ATE platform into customer’s software environment
- Overall, you communicate with customers to ensure services delivered meet their requirements
- You have successfully completed your studies in electronic engineering, microelectronics, computer science or a comparable course of study
- Furthermore, you have had extensive experience in IC test development or IC application development for high power automotive applications
- You also have profound knowledge of semiconductor testing domain, ATE platforms with programming languages like C/C++, Java, Perl or Shell script
- Very good English skills complete your profile, good German skills would be an advantage
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
Enjoy working on challenges beyond departmental boundaries? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today to Susann Aszyk using firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application onlineAPPLY FOR THIS JOB