Do you want to take the next step in your career? Due to the growth of the business activity, from the International Talent Acquisition Department, we are now looking for a Software and V&V Engineer to join our team in the French speaking part of Switzerland.
Personal qualities we value is your ability to act independently and professionally. You are positive, outgoing and driven with the ability to create and maintain good relationships with our customers. You are stimulated by problem-solving and use your creativity to find new solutions. Of course, you have a genuine technological interest! We will pay particular attention to personal qualities.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
- Planning and executing Software Verification and Validation as part of the software development projects
- Specify, develop and maintain the deployment procedure of the software applicative
- Support the on-going projects and development activities including working closely with external suppliers
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Participate to verification and validation effort, ensure efficient, robust and high coverage test strategy
- Author, improve or review software documentation by focusing on quality, reliability and safety of BINJ software products, as well as compliance with relevant standards (IEC62304, FDA Guidelines)
- Make propositions and contribute to the Engineering process optimization
- 3-6 years of experience
- Medical device background
- C#, C++, SQL
- English is mandatory, French is a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB