Are you a skilled Firmware Engineer looking for new opportunities? Would you like to be part of a dynamic environment where you can build on to your previous experiences? Then we could be the right employer for you!
ALTEN Switzerland is growing rapidly within our Technology division and we are looking for experienced and dedicated Firmware Engineers. For our consultants it means that you will have opportunities to grow with us and to influence in what directions we are expanding. Your development is our most important focus!
Location: Bern Area
- Contributes to the development and architecture of high-quality, complex embedded systems and software;
- Plans, improves and manages software applications from inception to use;
- Provides the review, analysis and closed-loop corrective action for issues contributing to software defects and business process problems;
- Creates algorithm implementation in C/C++;
- Creates instructional technical manuscripts for firmware operation.
- Completed Degree in Electronic/ Computer Science or equivalent;
- Very good knowledge of programming languages (C/ C++)
- Firmware development experience with embedded Linux and open source libraries or other embedded operating system;
- Experience in wireless technologies: WPAN / WLAN, Bluetooth, IEEE 802. standards and drivers;
- Fluent German and English language skills;
- Previous experience with Rational Rhapsody would be a plus.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB