Looking for a thrilling challenge? ALTEN, European leader in Technology Consulting and Engineering, provides outstanding careers to talented candidates all over the world.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious Software Developers who are ready to take the next career step and work with exciting assignments. You are result-oriented, driven and have the ability to work independently as well as in teams. The ability to handle multiple tasks is an additional success factor in this role.
From the technical point of view, we are searching for 3 main profiles:
Profile 1: Junior Software Developers with background in JAVA or .NET (ca. 2 years of experience)
Profile 2: Medior Software Developers with background in JAVA or .NET (ca. 4-5 years of experience)
Profile 3: Senior Software Developers, who will be the team leader of the projects (ca. 6 or more years of experience)
On the personal side, we value your ability to act independently and commercially. You are positive, outgoing and you don't have any issue in communicating with clients and stakeholders in English. You are stimulated by solving problems and using your creativity to find new solutions. You'd like us to share responsibility with you to maintain and develop your competitive consultancy profile.
If you recognize yourself in one of these three roles, we are looking forward to speaking with you in order to understand more in detail your expectations and ambitions!
- Maintenance management of a core banking platform
- Specifications and development of software code
- Software component & functionality development according to technical & functional specification issued from our clients
- Workshop and brainstorming on software development best practices to implement and manage
- Evaluation of SW requirements for the functionality to be developed
- Module testing
- Analyzing and fixing of detected errors
- Performing all quality assurance activities for this role according to the client
- Communicating with clients and international stakeholders
- Min Bachelor or Engineering degree in computer science
- Previous experience in a banking enviroment is a great asset
- Experience with Java, .NET, SQL J2EE (Java 8 preferably), ideally combined with some frontend knowledge (HTML, CSS, LESS, bootstrap, JSP/JSF). Main experience should be on back-end.
- Understanding of Object-oriented programming & design
- Knowledge of typical JAVA frameworks: Spring, Hibernate and web-related standards (REST AND/OR SOAP)
- Experience with SQL and knowledge of data formats XML AND/OR JSON,…
- You are fluent in English, German and Italian are a plus