Alten Switzerland is expanding and now looking for Quality Engineer with experience in the automotive sector. What awaits you is a department consisting of skilled engineers and a great working culture.
At ALTEN, it is a certainty to adapt your own work situation according to your life situation. With us, you have the opportunity to influence vacation, education, payroll and benefits. And for our customers, it means they get the most engaging technology consultants.
- Analyze the status of quality issues/ requests from the customers;
- Responsible to resolve product quality issues raised by customers and keep them updated at any time;
- Develop and implement quality and reliability techniques;
- Analyze production breakdowns (using 8D methods and procedures)
- Implementation of quality pre-planning for new products according to APQP;
- Participate in the development of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA);
- Analyze, prepare and maintain product quality documentation based on QMS specifications.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline;
- At least 4 years of Quality working experience;
- Relevant working experience in the automotive industry;
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong influencing and communication skills;
- Fluent in English and German;
- Previous experience with problem solving tools (iShainin Red X, Six Sigma Black belt);
- Knowledge of quality principles and tools (AIAG PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, APQP Manuals, ISO-TS16949)