We are currently looking for a Quality Engineer (Automotive) for an interesting challenge based in Basel, Switzerland!
- Analyze the status of quality issues/ requests from the customers;
- Responsible to resolve product quality issues raised by customers and keep them updated at any time;
- Develop and implement quality and reliability techniques;
- Analyze production breakdowns (using 8D methods and procedures)
- Implementation of quality pre-planning for new products according to APQP;
- Participate in the development of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA);
- Analyze, prepare and maintain product quality documentation based on QMS specifications.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline;
- At least 4 years of Quality working experience;
- Relevant working experience in the automotive industry;
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong influencing and communication skills;
- Fluent in English and German;
- Previous experience with problem solving tools (iShainin Red X, Six Sigma Black belt);
- Knowledge of quality principles and tools (AIAG PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, APQP Manuals, ISO-TS16949)