We are looking for a driven and ambitious RAMS Engineer with a completed Degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent. You are result-oriented, driven and have the ability to work independently as well as in teams. A quick learner is needed for this assignment as the project is ongoing with tight deadlines. The ability to handle multiple tasks is an additional success factor in this role.
- Predict, track and demonstrate the reliability, availability, safety and maintainability characteristics of the vehicles;
- Responsible of handling warranty claims;
- Involved in the customer's meetings;
- Reporting and implementing dashboards for the management;
- Check and maintain a quality content documentation;
- Offer support and suggestions for improvement.
- Completed Degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent;
- Experience in Safety cases, failure trees;
- Previous working experience in transportation, maintenance and RAM / LCC is an advantage;
- Good knowledge in handling MS Office and Item Toolkit;
- Fluent in English and German;
- Negotiation and strong analytical skills;
APPLY FOR THIS JOB