We are currently looking for a RAMS Engineer for an interesting challenge in Switzerland!
• Predict, track and demonstrate the reliability, availability, safety and maintainability characteristics of the vehicles;
• Responsible of handling warranty claims;
• Involved in the customer's meetings;
• Reporting and implementing dashboards for the management;
• Check and maintain a quality content documentation;
• Offer support and suggestions for improvement.
• Completed Degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent;
• Experience in Safety cases, failure trees;
• Previous working experience in transportation, maintenance and RAM / LCC is an advantage;
• Good knowledge in handling MS Office and Item Toolkit;
• Fluent in English and German;
• Negotiation and strong analytical skills;APPLY FOR THIS JOB