ALTEN Spain is currently looking for FPGA Engineers who are interested in working with complex problems in various segments of the high-tech industry.
- Design, development and implementation of Verilog & VHDL Code
- Produce detailed design specification and verification plan/report
- Verification through simulation, lab testing and formal techniques
- Experience with architecture, design and implementation of the physical layer or layer MAC/RLC/PDCP.
- Experience with simulation and modeling of digital communications systems, using Matlab, Simulink, Python, c/C + + or other languages and simulation and modeling tools.
- Advanced knowledge in FPGA programming using VHDL. (Verilog valuable).
- C/C++ Programming experience.
- Experience in using test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, signal generators
- >8 years of experience
APPLY FOR THIS JOB