Alten Italy is looking for a Business Controller & Analyst Intern to join our team in Milan.
You will report to the International Development Department. Your assignment consists in consolidating and analysing the operational data from ALTEN in Italy.
- Assist the Local BC&A in managing, maintaining and optimizing the company's performance by analysing numerous operational and business metrics. Analysing with a critical eye the weekly operational indicators (KPIs).
- Help on developing and maintaining the main work tools and reports (Weekly Report and Forecast mainly) by gathering data, perform data-mining and analysis using tools such as MS Excel.
- Maintain & create various dashboards for the Top Management of Alten in Italy to drive and monitor their activity.
- Maintain & create various dashboards related to other Departments of Alten in Italy (HR, Recruitment, and Finance) in their cross-operations with BC&A function.
- Support Local BC&A in:
- The Implementation of the Bonus System for the management team
- The monthly business review (MBR) with the Top Management & the COO
- The Committee Career (CC) (biannual assessment of the commercial/management team based on operational data)
- Graduated from an engineering or business school
- Experience 6 months / 1 year
- Proficient with Office Package (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- You have a basic Financial Reporting systems knowledge (ie. P&L…).
- You have the ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work both independently and within a team,
- You have a good human contact and a critical mindset, you are autonomous, rigorous, figures oriented, dynamic, with a very good synthesis spirit, effective time management, and strong verbal skills,
- You are looking for a challenging, demanding but rewarding position,
- A previous working experience in the field is a plus
- Job position in Milan (Italy)
- Starting date : Asap
- English level : Fluent
APPLY FOR THIS JOB