ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems. Its 28.000 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors. In a fast globalising world, ALTEN integrates with the R&D strategy of its clients to support performance and partner them in breaking into new markets. ALTEN is active in 20 countries, covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to full-blown project outsourcing. It is the technology partner of choice for Europe’s leading companies.
Due to the growth of the business activity, from the International Talent Acquisition Department, we are now looking for a QC Lab Assistant (f/m) to join our team in the Life and Science Industry in the German speaking part of Switzerland.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
- Organization, execution, evaluation and documentation of culture media production until delivery of the order in compliance with the GMP and GSU regulations and the specifications of the QMs and SOPs.
- Storage of the ready-to-use nutrient media in the cold store, observing the periods of applicability.
- Decontaminate all potentially contaminated consumables.
- Monitoring the reserves of dry media and reagents.
- Assistance in other QC Microbiology teams as required after consultation with the QC Lab Coordinator / QC Specialist resp. the Senior QC Facilitator.
- Maintenance of the laboratory area after 6S. Care and operation of equipment and facilities. Monitoring of the maintenance program and the device documentation (logbook).
- Carrying out ad-hoc tasks concerning the subject area.
- Assisting in the preparation of government and customer inspections and maintaining the flow of information within the team. Training of new employees, supervision of visitors and interns. Assistance in the training of learners.
- Training: Keeping à-jour and expanding the required knowledge in your own area.
- Completed training as a laboratory assistant
- 1-4 years of professional experience in the laboratory
- Good knowledge of the GMP guidelines
- Fluent German and English (spoken and written) is required
APPLY FOR THIS JOB