Due to the growth of the business activity, from the International Talent Acquisition Department, we are now looking for a Waste Management Expert to join our team in the Life and Science Industry in the canton of Vaud.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
- Carry out a situational analysis of the waste stream for packaging items, plastic, contaminated product, glass, aluminium, flamable liquid, …
- Create a flowchart of current functioning representing the entirety of the waste circuit (from its fabrication to its disposal).
- Realize a Practical analysis of the site’s costs, ways and collection systems, appreciation and treatment, conformity control of the practices regarding the applicable regulations.
- Propose a simplification and improvement and expose the gains associated to them.
- Define a standard model: optimise the sorting and processing of waste, identify the most performant sectors regarding waste treatment, selection and rationalisation of the providers, provide recommendations regarding logistics and internal organisation.
- Update the procedure and other documents
- Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in Biology, Chemistry or related field
- Experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of EHS
- Fluent French and EnglishAPPLY FOR THIS JOB