ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems. Its 28.000 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors. In a fast globalising world, ALTEN integrates with the R&D strategy of its clients to support performance and partner them in breaking into new markets. ALTEN is active in 20 countries, covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to full-blown project outsourcing. It is the technology partner of choice for Europe’s leading companies.
Due to the growth of the business activity, from the International Talent Acquisition Department, we are now looking for Junior & Senior Validation Engineers to join our team in the Life and Science Industry in the German speaking part of Switzerland.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
- Executing validation activities within a specific drug substance processing or support area such as cell culture, harvest or purification.
- Supporting areas such as cell culture, harvest, purification
- Planning, executing, implementing and monitoring the validation strategy in a highly regulated industry
- Working shifts when requested
- 5 to 7 years experience in a similar position
- Experience in the execution and/or the leading of validation activities in a safe and efficient manner (project experience or large capital project experience preferred).
- 2 to 5 years and plus of demonstrated hands-on experience in validation (Preference experience with process equipment, water systems and/or clean utilities).
- Fluent English