Are you a skilled and committed IT Data Analyst looking for new opportunities? Would you like to be part of a dynamic environment where you can build on to your previous experiences? Then we could be the right employer for you!
ALTEN Switzerland is growing rapidly within our IT division and we are looking for experienced and dedicated IT Data Analyst for an interesting challenge based in Geneva. For our consultants it means that you will have opportunities to grow with us and also to influence in what directions we are expanding. Your development is our most important focus.
- Analyze complex data from multiple sources, you’ll learn how to detect problems with the performance of our campaigns, and suggest improvements that will have immediate impact Reporting tools and metrics.
- Harvesting and clarification of consumers need.
- Good understanding of master data hub.
- Implementation of test, elaboration of scirpts and construction of data set.
- Proactive reporting.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science.
- You hold a degree in Computer Science or technology related degree.
- Native French, fluent English both spoken and written.
- You have previous experience in problem solving end to end.
- You have very good technical skills: ORACLE, SQL, TOAD.
- You are interested in analysis and statistics.
- You are versatile, dynamic.
- You have knowledge in Banking Environment.
- Required Work Permit : B > 3 Years
APPLY FOR THIS JOB