ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems. Its 28.000 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors. In a fast globalising world, ALTEN integrates with the R&D strategy of its clients to support performance and partner them in breaking into new markets. ALTEN is active in 20 countries, covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to full-blown project outsourcing. It is the technology partner of choice for Europe’s leading companies.
Due to the growth of the business activity, from the International Talent Acquisition Department, we are now looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team in the Life and Science Industry in the French speaking part of Switzerland.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
- Participate in the implementation and improvement of quality
- Supervise, approve and release the necessary documentation to carry out the analytics.
- Satisfy our clients' needs in matters related to quality
- Write procedures and reports, as well as assess deviations from established quality standards and change controls.
- Evaluate corrective actions, deviations and claims.
- Guarantee compliance with regulatory requirements to the health authorities.
- Minimum: Bachelor's Degree in Pharmaceutical, Chemical or related fields
- Experience with GMP, Change Control, CAPA, OOS, SOP and QMS.
- Accustomed to working in a validated environment with strong discipline regarding change control.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize, plan and execute multiple tasks to tight schedules.
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Languages: French, English, German