Due to the growth of our ALTEN Germany headquarter, we release this invitation for Junior Project Leader to join our team in Stuttgart. Below you will find the main objective of the position and the requirements you must possess in order to start the selection process!
We are looking forward to speak with you in order to understand more in detail your expectations and ambitions!
- As a Junior Project Leader (m/f) you participate actively in work packages for embedded software development projects and you are responsible for different processes in the automotive industry
- Therefore you plan and control software activities as part of the team and ensure compliance of process requirements in software development
- Furthermore you communicate and report all activities and development statuses to the involved project partners
- Finally you are the contact person for all software-related issues
- You have completed your studies in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a comparable course of study
- In addition you have some knowledge of embedded software development especially in programming languages C/C++
- Ideally you have team leading and project management experience
- Your good communication skills and also your independent and process-oriented working methods characterize you
- Very good German and English skills complete your profile