Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies?
Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, and Life Sciences. Since the beginning, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As a Deviation Coordinator in the pharmaceutical industry, you will work for our client to support the production departement’s operations teams in their Deviation & CAPA management.
You are in charge of:
- Field investigations to identify non-conformities
- Implementing relevant corrective and preventive actions
- Writing final reports
You will manage transversal relationship with other departments to fine tune solutions and deploy pragmatic actions.
- Graduated in Engineering or with a Master degree in Bio-engineering, Industrial Pharmacy or related domains
- Familiar with the production process in the pharmaceutical industry and GMP environment
- Tools you have or you want to work with: 6M method, 5Why’s, Ishikawa diagram
- Ability to work in proficient English and French or Dutch
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
Human capital is our priority; we involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
Our internal training program, the ALTEN Academy, provides you certified trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Are you ready to take your career to another level by joining an innovative and dynamic community?
Push the apply button and get ready to shape tomorrow!APPLY FOR THIS JOB