Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies?
Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, and Life Sciences. Since the beginning, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As an Analytical Methods Validation Coordinator in the pharmaceutical industry, you will work for our client to manage and organize analytical methods and physical reagents validation activities for the Quality Control (QC) microbiology department.
You are in charge of:
- Designing new analytical methods in collaboration with QC technicians and supervisors
- Writing analytical methods and physical reagents validation protocols & reports
- Coordinating the validation runs
- Collecting the data and following up the validation experiments.
You are globally responsible for the validation process and constantly in touch with the manager and the Quality Assurance department.
- Graduated with an engineering or a Master degree in Bio-engineering, Bio-chemistry or related domains
- Good Knowledge of the analytical methods in the pharmaceutical industry and GLP
- Microbiological techniques you have or you want to work with: Fertility tests, sterility tests, bioburden, environment monitoring,..
- Ability to work in proficient English and French or Dutch
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
Human capital is our priority; we involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
Our internal training program, the ALTEN Academy, provides you certified trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Are you ready to take your career to another level by joining an innovative and dynamic community?
Push the apply button and get ready to shape tomorrow!APPLY FOR THIS JOB