LAWYER SPECIALISED IN DATA PROTECTION AND COMMERCIAL LAW
In order to expand the Italian Legal Department, Alten Italia is looking for a consultant specialised in data protection and commercial law.
- Providing legal advice and support on data protection and privacy matters, with specific reference to the European General Data Protection Regulation, Legislative Decree 231/01 and Legislative Decree 81/2008.
- Review and provide advice on legal and commercial issues in contracts with specific reference to customers and suppliers.
- Ensure the business is run in accordance with the corporate governance policies and procedures.
- Intervention in M&A procedures, due diligences, SPA and closing.
- Preparation of International Reports to the holding company.
The ideal candidate should have the following requirements:
- University degree in Law, with almost a three years’ experience in international law firms and/or in legal departments of multinational and/or international companies, that operates preferably in the service and consultancy sector.
- Excellent and deep knowledge of the European General Data Protection Regulation and a good knowledge of the Legislative Decree n. 231/01 and Legislative Decree n. 81/2008.
- Knowledge of Commercial and Corporate Law and Contracts Law.
- Languages: Excellent English. A good knowledge of Spanish will be considered a preferential requirement.
- Proactivity and versatility are required. Experience in working as member of legal department and supporting the commercial business units.
- Experience in legal supporting the commercial teams and company´s purpose.
- Tolerance to work under pressure and quickly adapt to new concepts and business.APPLY FOR THIS JOB