Are you a skilled and committed mechanical engineer looking for new opportunities? Would you like to be part of a dynamic environment where you can build on to your previous experiences? Then we could be the right employer for you!
ALTEN Switzerland is growing rapidly within our TECHNO division and we are looking for experienced and dedicated Mechanical Engineer for an interesting challenge based in the region au Lausanne. For our consultants it means that you will have opportunities to grow with us and also to influence in what directions we are expanding. Your development is our most important focus.
- Search solutions, develop preliminary plans, calculate and establish the specifications.
- Carry out the design of the solution and necessary benches and prototypes.
- Oversee the implementation of designs.
- Insure the release of deliverables on time and in compliance with the instructions.
- Insure the full coordination with other technologies and participants.
- Being able to analyse industrial mechanisms, to design and implement the necessary changes to complete the development of deliverables R&D.
- Mechanical background, desirably in the machine, robotics, railway and/or automotive design industry.
- Experience with Catia V5.
- Experience with metal parts is a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience.
- Fluent in French.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB