Within the framework of several engineering projects we have currently open in Switzerland, we are looking for: Mechanical Engineer, who would like to work on complex problems in diverse segments of the high-tech industry. In addition to your technical skills, communications and social skills are also important as you will be working directly with our customers.
- Search solutions, develop preliminary plans, calculate and establish the specifications.
- Carry out the design of the solution and necessary benches and prototypes.
- Oversee the implementation of designs.
- Insure the release of deliverables on time and in compliance with the instructions.
- Insure the full coordination with other technologies and participants.
- Being able to analyse industrial mechanisms, to design and implement the necessary changes to complete the development of deliverables R&D.
- Mechanical background, desirably in the machine, robotics and/or automotive design industry
- Experience with PTC Creo, ProEngineer, Windchill, Catia V5, Solidworks or Inventor
- At least 3 years of experience.
- Fluent German or French and English