Due to the growth of our ALTEN Germany headquarter, we release this invitation for Software Developer (m/f) Embedded Security to join our team in Stuttgart. Below you will find the main objective of the position and the requirements you must possess in order to start the selection process!
We are looking forward to speak with you in order to understand more in detail your expectations and ambitions!
- As a Software Developer (m/f) you create security features with focus on manipulation protection (EcuSecu) for automotive control units
- Including the hardware interfaces you analyze the necessary requirements in cooperation with the team leader
- You also implement the safety requirements in a specification
- Additionally, you document and implement reviews and tests according to the process analysis
- Overall you maintain the software components
- You have successfully completed your studies in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a comparable course of study
- In addition, you are experienced in software development for embedded systems (control units) and also in the programming language C
- Ideally, you have knowledge of microcontroller functionality including peripheral units as well as of Assembler and Perl
- Very good German and English skills complete your profile