Due to the growth of our ALTEN Germany headquarter, we release this invitation for Assembly Planner (m/f) Automotive to join our team in Stuttgart. Below you will find the main objective of the position and the requirements you must possess in order to start the selection process!
We are looking forward to speak with you in order to understand more in detail your expectations and ambitions!
- As an Assembly Planner (m/f) you plan and optimize the automotive assembly processes and production lines
- Therefore, you have an interface function between the project leadership, plant engineering, development department and the serial process owner
- Furthermore, you support the equipment production and create necessary documents
- You are also responsible for the technical and economic evaluation of existing and visionary concepts
- You have successfully completed your studies in Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering or a comparable course of study
- In addition, you are experienced in production and assembly planning
- Ideally, you also have MTM and CAD skills
- Communication and team skills as well as very good German and English skills complete your profile