Due to the growth of our ALTEN Germany headquarter, we release this invitation for Functional Verification Engineer (m/f) ASIC to join our team in Böblingen. Below you will find the main objective of the position and the requirements you must possess in order to start the selection process!
We are looking forward to speak with you in order to understand more in detail your expectations and ambitions!
- As Test Engineer (m/f) you provide test application development support for System on a Chip (SoC) test systems to German and European customers of the semiconductor industry
- Therefore, you design and develop test methodologies and solutions using V93000 SmarTest software
- You also develop test programs and design hardware interfaces for SoC devices using SoC T2000 Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
- Moreover, you optimize test programs to reduce test time and increase fault coverage
- Additionally, you solve engineering and production problems for customers and integrate ATE into customer’s software environment
Overall, you communicate with customers to ensure services delivered meet their requirements
- You have successfully completed your studies in electronic engineering, microelectronics, computer science or a comparable course of study
- Therefore, you have relevant experience in IC test development or IC application development
- You also have profound knowledge of semiconductor testing domain, ATE platforms with programming languages like C/C++, Java, Perl or Shell script
- Good German and very good English skills complete your profile